Glasglow @ Botanic Gardens, Glasgow
A year in the making, GlasGLOW is back. Nine portals have opened; nine immersive worlds await. Halloween 2019 will be like no other.
Dive into the imaginations of the world’s leading light and sound experts and explore the Botanic Gardens as each world transports you to another dimension.
Expect a magical 60-90 minute journey that’s bigger, better and more interactive than ever before; a street food village; and a seriously impressive bar to cosy up with a drink and an unparalleled view.
Ready, steady, GLOW
- Brand-new show for 2019, with a longer, more interactive route and nine immersive worlds to discover
- Step into an immersive world of light and sound created with state-of-the-art technology from expert teams across the globe
- The UK’s biggest Halloween event!
- Brand-new for 2019, we’re building Glasgow’s most beautiful outdoor bar (with a breathtaking view of GlasGLOW!), a street food village and a whole world dedicated to all things marshmallow!
- Last year’s sold-out event had over 75,000 visitors from across Scotland and beyond
- Early bird pricing:
- Off-peak tickets (Mon - Wed) - £12 for adults & £7 for children
- Peak tickets (Thu - Sun) - £16 for adults & £9 for children
- Under 3s go free (but need a ticket!) You can purchase tickets here
- Entry times are every 15 minutes from 5/6pm until 9:15pm every day. Discover GlasGLOW at your own pace; the journey typically takes 60-90 minutes
- Set in the beautiful Botanic Gardens right in the heart of Glasgow’s West End, with easy transport options including subway, bus and train
- Be part of something amazing: this year we’re launching The Pumpkin Fund, a brand-new initiative to allow GlasGLOW to give back: donating 1,000 tickets to those who might not normally be able to attend events like ours, and funding one big project which will make a transformative difference to the community
Discover nine worlds
- Arcade: Ready player one
Enter your own video game. Make it through each level, and you’ll need to Beat the Boss.
- Area G12: We are not alone
Unconfirmed sightings. Mysterious abductions. Conspiracy theory or truth?
- Marshmallowland: S’more than you ever dreamed
Get that warm and gooey feeling - a world dedicated to all things mallow!
- The Patch: Pay respect to the Pumpkin God
Brave a world of fire and, whatever you do, don’t look him in the eye…
- The Lair: Your Brexit’s on fire
Thought Brexit couldn’t get any worse? It just did. Leave our dragons alone!
- Wunderbar: The bar with a million lights
Imagine the most epic bar and street food area – welcome to Wunderbar!
*Subject to licence
- The Party Palace: D.A.N.C.E.
Hit a dancefloor like no other.
- X: If you go down to the woods today…
There’s always a surprise after the credits. Dare you discover it?
*World X is only accessible via steps
- The Zombie Tearoom: Drop dead delicious
Something’s gone horribly wrong. The tearoom is dead. Really dead.